|“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin|
What an inspiring quote for midlife and for what coaching offers. For many of us, midlife is a time of transition, a time of questioning and a time of change.
I coach and inspire women who are looking to embrace the second half of their life.
Coaching with me will help you answer some of the questions you’ve been asking yourself?
- When I look in the mirror I have no idea who that invisible woman is? I’m sure I used to know her, yet somehow I no longer recognise her.
- Am I having a midlife crisis? How do I survive it?
- How can I increase my self-confidence and improve my self-esteem in midlife?
- What happens now I have an empty nest? What is my role now that the children have grown up?
- Midlife, divorced…what have I got going for me? How can I get over my fear of online dating?
- I used to have dreams, how can I create a vision for midlife I feel passionate about?
- ‘Oh I couldn’t’, ‘I’m too old/unfit/overweight/tired’, ‘What’s the point, nothing ever changes’…I’m tired of hearing that voice and what to change!
- How can I reignite passion in my tired marriage?
- What do I honestly feel as I approach those milestone birthdays – 40, 50, 60?
Get in touch today drop me an email to email@example.com and let’s book in your free introductory 15 minute session.
|“Women try to tame themselves as they get older, but the ones who look their best are often a little wilder.” ~ Miuccia Prada|
10 reasons to get in touch:
- You fear you’re heading for a midlife crisis and want help in finding a new direction.
- You long to make changes in your life but have no idea where or how to start.
- You’re fed up of feeling like an invisible woman now that you’ve reached midlife.
- You are in need of some midlife inspiration to guide you to a much more fulfilling second half of life.
- You’d like to re-evaluate who you are right now and who you want to become.
- You feel helpless going through a painful divorce and need someone as coach and mentor.
- You’re open to discovering truths about yourself and how you can become happier as well as more positive in life?
- You need help in rebuilding self-confidence and self-esteem.
- You recognise that little voice that says ‘Oh I couldn’t’, ‘I’m too old/unfit/overweight/tired’, ‘What’s the point, nothing ever changes’ and are looking to rediscover your mojo.
- You’ve read Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife and want more!
Click hear to listen to Rebecca speaking to Robert Elms about midlife, on BBC Radio London (Feb ’14) :
(Right-click here to download)
Why don’t you start by signing up for my 7 Top Tips for Living an Inspired Second Half of Your Life? It’s FREE!
Get in touch today drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!