|“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin|
My book Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife opens with the above quote. I think it’s a perfect one for midlife because for many of us it is a time of transition, a time of questioning and a time of change, not just physically but emotionally and mentally.
Click hear to listen to Rebecca speaking to Robert Elms about midlife, on BBC Radio London (Feb ’14) :
(Right-click here to download)
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Have you ever caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and wondered for a moment who is that woman staring back at you?!
- Are you looking for inspiration to enable you to look forward and frankly get excited about the second half of your life…..wouldn’t that be great?!
- Do you worry about your self esteem, would you like to re-evaluate who you are right now and who you want to become.
- Would you like to create a vision for your midlife which will help you to move forwards with greater confidence.
- Are you open to discovering truths about yourself and how you can become happier as well as more positive in life?
- Do you recognise that little voice that says ‘Oh I couldn’t’, ‘I’m too old/unfit/overweight/tired’, ‘What’s the point, nothing ever changes’…yes that one!
- Have you ever wondered what your role is/will be now that the children have grown up?
- Do you reminisce about those heady days of when you first met your partner and just feel things have gone off the boil? Could your relationship do with a revamp?
- Are you a divorced midlifer? You are not alone! Are you scared of dating again? Do you wonder where the confidence of your youth has vanished?
- Do you want to know how to deal with conflict in your life whilst keeping your integrity and sanity?
- How do you honestly feel as you approach those milestone birthdays – 40, 50, 60?
|“Women try to tame themselves as they get older, but the ones who look their best are often a little wilder.” ~ Miuccia Prada|
6 reasons to get in touch:
- You’ve got to midlife and wonder how that happened as you still feel like the 20 year old you once were. Who is that woman staring back at you in the mirror?
- You feel sure that life could be better than it currently is and you don’t know what to do.
- You long to make changes in your life but have no idea where or how to start.
- You’re fed up of feeling invisible now that you’ve reached midlife.
- You are in need of inspiration to guide you to a much more fulfilling second half of life.
- You’ve read my book Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife and want more.
I’m passionate about midlife. This is where I come in! I coach and inspire women who are looking to embrace the second half of their life. Women who wish to invest in themselves and look forward to this new phase in life.
Why don’t you start by signing up for my 7 Top Tips for Living an Inspired Second Half of Your Life? It’s FREE!
|“Life belongs to the living and he who lives must be prepared for changes.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe|