Hello and welcome!
|“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was greater than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin|
Those of you who know me personally and have worked with me know me as someone full of energy and passion. Someone equally comfortable showing my strength and vulnerability. Readers of my blog Best Knickers Always know me as a straight talking woman.
“Your energy and positive outlook is an inspiration Rebecca, thank you” ~ Sam
So how can I help you?
Midlife for many is a time of transition, a time of questioning and a time of change, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally.
Have you ever caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and wondered for a moment who is that woman staring back at you?!
|“Women try to tame themselves as they get older, but the ones who look their best are often a little wilder.” ~ Miuccia Prada|
- I will inspire you to look forward and frankly get excited about the second half of your life…..wouldn’t that be great?!
- I will work with you as your coach on issues of self esteem, re-evaluating who are right now and who you want to become.
- I will help you create a vision for your midlife and beyond helping you move forwards with greater confidence.
- Together we will discover truths about you and how you can become happier and more positive in life by identifying and overcoming obstacles, fears and limiting beliefs. You know that little voice that says ‘Oh I couldn’t’, ‘I’m too old/unfit/overweight/tired’, ‘What’s the point, nothing ever changes’
- Have you ever wondered what your role is/will be now that the children have grown up?
- Do you reminisce about those heady days of when you first met your partner and just feel things have gone off the boil or your just too damn tired at the end of the day? Could your relationship do with a revamp?
- Are you a divorced midlifer? You are not alone! Are you scared of dating again? Do you wonder where the confidence of your youth has vanished?
- Do you want to know how to deal with conflict in your life whilst keeping your integrity and sanity?
- How do you honestly feel as you approach those milestone birthdays – 40, 50, 60?
If any of the above sounds even just a little bit worth exploring then get in touch with me. Let’s find out how I can help you.
“Rebecca has the ability to make you feel you are the most important person in the room and that what you are saying really matters” ~ Maria
Whatever your journey life isn’t always (and let’s be honest never will be) sunshine and roses. We’ve all faced our challenges, some of us more than others and some of us more than our fair share. For some it’s a pretty straightforward and smooth ride for others it’s a bumpy old rollercoaster from hell. However, our courage and resilience comes from our ability to get back up again after we’ve faced and dealt with what comes our way. I’ve been on my own rollercoaster this past decade and as I approach 50 I’ve become incredibly excited about the future, opportunities and about living a fulfilled life.
“Rebecca asked me many difficult and thought provoking questions that needed to be asked…my answers eventually led to inspired results!” ~ Sonee
I’m passionate about midlife.So, this is where I come in! I coach and inspire women who are looking to embrace the second half of their life. Women who wish to invest in themselves and look forward to this new phase in life.
|“Life belongs to the living and he who lives must be prepared for changes.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe|
photo credit: Stephen Cotterell